Typical applications are pits with one (LC) or two (LCD) pumps in commercial buildings, private homes and municipal wastewater mains.
All LC/LCD controllers feature a control panel with switch and protection gear. They are designed especially for Grundfos pump systems, ensuring a perfect match.
Three series – six versions
The Grundfos LC/LCD range of level controllers comprises three series with a total of six versions:
- The LC/LCD 107 level controllers, operated by level bells
- The LC/LCD 108 level controllers, operated by float switches
- The LC/LCD 110 level controllers, operated by electrodes.
All are excellent for use with direct on-line start motors up to 11 KW. The LC/LCD range can also be supplied with an integrated star-delta starter for applications requiring larger motors, up to 30 KW.
A comprehensive range of accessories is available for the LC/LCD series, including an SMS modem option. In an alarm situation, the SMS modem sends a text message to your mobile phone. Operating data for each pump, such as running hours and starts, can be retrieved to your mobile phone by sending an SMS to the controller.
Grundfos Level Controls (LC/LCD) is designed for transfer of wastewater away from a wastewater pit.
It can be used for network pumping stations and mains pumping stations equipped with one to two pumps.
It can also be used for commercial buildings and municipal systems.
Features and benefits
- Ready-made solution for pumps up to 30 KW
- Effective and reliable control functions
- Basic control for basic needs, easy to use
- Easy commissioning and maintenance.
- Ex barrier
- Hour and start counter
- Local monitoring: horn/signal lamp
- Remote monitoring: SMS module.
- Automatic pump changeover (alternation)
- Automatic test run during long periods of inactivity
- Protection against water hammering
Find your nearest Grundfos Branch.
Select country to contact your local sales company