A Grundfos Dedicated Controls system consists of either separate modules for local integration or modules installed and electrically connected in a complete control cabinet for easier integration.
Grundfos Dedicated Controls can be used with standard functionality for normal needs, but it also supports more advanced functions for wastewater pits.
When used with frequency converters for the pumps it can optimise energy consumption.
It can be set up for many different warning signals. This makes it possible to take care of problems before the pumps go into an alarm state.
Dedicated Controls is based on the CU 361 module.
Grundfos Dedicated Controls is designed for the transfer of wastewater away from a wastewater pit.
It can be used for network pumping stations and mains pumping stations equipped with one to six pumps.
It can also be used for commercial buildings and municipal systems.
Features and benefits
- Start/stop of wastewater pumps by means of float switches, analogue pressure sensors or ultrasonic sensors
- Alternating operation of two pumps
- Overflow measurement
- Alarms and warnings
- Advanced alarm schedules
- Flow calculation
- Daily emptying
- Mixer or flushing valve control
- CUE / VFD support
- Energy optimisation
- Easy installation and configuration via start-up wizard
- Advanced data communication, GSM/GPRS to BMS and SCADA systems
- SMS (transmit and receive) alarms and status
- PC Tool support and data logging
- Electrical overview for easy fault finding.
- Easy installation
- Simple to set up in just two minutes
- Trouble-free operation
Resolving sewage system reconstruction in China
In November 2011, Grundfos provided one prefabricated pumping station for sewage system reconstruction project in...
One pressurised sewer system integrating urban and rural areas
Guldborgsund Forsyning, the water utility supplying the Guldborgsund municipality, Denmark, started laying sewers...
Turnkey solutions with intelligent controls bring wastewater pumping stations up to date in Aggersund, Denmark
In Aggersund, Denmark, the local municipality decided it was time to update their 40 year old vacuum sewer system.
Find your nearest Grundfos Branch.
Select country to contact your local sales company