Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: External Sales, Industry
Job role: Associate Sales Engineer, IND
Band level: 010
Purpose of job
Apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Maintain existing customer base and assist in developing plans, budget and promotional activities.
- Follow up on unit/project sales from quotation stage to awarding stage.
- Ensure proper and accurate costing based on company pricing strategy.
- Ensure that final pump set selection is appropriate to clients application by calculation.
- Ensure full and proper documentation to be handed over to customer service and engineering team during order processing.
- Achieve agreed marketing objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets.
- Work closely with Finance, Engineering and Business Development team on account management.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Industry Sales.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Industry Sales.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Industry Sales.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Industry Sales.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Persuading and Influencing
C_Presenting and Communicating Information
C_Relating and Networking
S_Applying Grundfos Sales excellence practices
S_Business Tools Utilization
S_Dealing with Projects
S_Applying Product and Application knowledge
S_Building customer loyalty
S_Optimizing IND product and application performance
S_Digital Skill: Data Capture & Enrichment
S_Digital Skill: Sales Support Tools
S_Digital Skill: Digital Engagement Tools
S_Digital Skill: Understanding Digital Products and Services
S_Digital Skill: Understanding & Selling New Business Models
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.