Grundfos accessories are perfectly suited for Grundfos products and ensure high performance, easy service, added value and long life for the Grundfos products.
- Cable clips, binders and guards
- Cable termination kits
- Control boxes
- Control MPC
- CR-/CRE Monitors
- CU 100
- CU 200
- CU 300
- CU 300 accessories
- CU 301
- CU 321
- CU 361
- CUE accessories
- Dedicated Controls
- Earth leakage circuit breakers
- EMC filters
- Expansion modules
- Factory-fitted for Hydro MPC or Hydro 2000
- IO 100, IO 101, IO 102
- IO 111
- IO 112
- IO 351B
- LC 107
- LC 108
- LC 110
- LC, LCD accessories
- LCD 107
- LCD 108
- LCD 110
- Motor starter
- MP 204
- MP 204 accessories
- MP 205
- PCE & PCD 100
- Pressure controllers
- Pressure Manager
- RMQ accessories
- SM 111
- Solar panel accessories
- Submersible drop cables
- Terminal boxes
- Time switches
- Transient protector 12-230
- Wind turbine accessories.
- Optimal performance
- Perfect fit
- Added value
Information and advice
Grundfos is a world-wide provider of pumps and related systems. We have a trained staff of service engineers who will be able to support you during the installation phase of the pump or solution. Grundfos products are manufactured to very high standards, which helps to ensure a long life. Our many years of experience of different kinds of installation and with installation techniques are also key factors for maximising the lives of your Grundfos products or systems.
We will be able to support you with the following:
- Information about the proper protection of our pumps
- Advice on the physical positioning of the pump for necessary service/repair
- Advice on the physical positioning of the pump to maintain proper operation
- Correct cabling to fulfil the requirements of good practice and electromagnetic compatibility.
Please contact your local Grundfos company to obtain full support for your new installation.
In order to achieve optimum performance, it is very important that the product/system is set up and adjusted correctly from the outset. The knowledge and experience of the Grundfos service technician, and the use of dedicated Grundfos service tools to adjust the performance of the pump, together guarantee that the greatest possible efficiency and fully correct operation of the equipment are both achieved. Commissioning of the pump is recommended in the following cases:
- If the pumps are controlled by a frequency converter
- If the pump system is operating in a large system, e.g. a building management system
- If the user wants to be trained in the proper operation of the pump
- If the pump is a vital link in an important production/application facility
- Where the setup is crucial for the Grundfos product to operate for its full planned life, e.g. in water treatment applications. In such cases commissioning is not only recommended but required
- Where safety is an issue, e.g. in disinfection systems.
The commissioning is performed in a step-by-step procedure, and a report of the settings of the pump is produced.
Please contact your local Grundfos company to arrange for the commissioning of your newly-installed Grundfos product.
Find your nearest Grundfos Branch.
Select country to contact your local sales company
How to buy
Contact your local sales company to get information on where and how you can buy our products.